Tuesday, January 3, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Soooooo yeah, been a bit slack on the ol bloggidy blog... It's a busy time of year, what can I say? Well what I need to say is a big thank you to all our customers for an awesome year of tattoos! Thanks for the continued support, without you we are nothing, so cheers to you!

Business first: 

We still have Aaron Bond from Westside working here with us until the 20th of Jan. He has a few spots available next week and the week after. Aaron is an awesome dude and great artist, so better get in quick! View his portfolio visit our facebook or Westside Website http://www.westsidetattoo.com.au/ (here is a couple so you get the idea)






Our New Zealand mate Ben Grover (Lighthouse Tattoo- Sydney) will be with us from 30th of Jan till the 2nd of Feb. Here is some of his work. If your keen please email the shop, his stuff is on our facebook too.







We also have Shawn Choo working with us between 6th of Feb and the 10th of Feb. Here is some of his work. If your keen on getting tattooed by him, same deal, email the shop! His portfolio is on our facebook page, so you can check it out there too. 





Aaaaand now for Japan pics (as if I wasn't going to put any up). But just so you know, Matt and I are back at the shop and it's business as usual. We will be going to Japan again on the 11th of Feb for 2 weeks and Matt doesn't have many appointments left before we go, so if you want to be tattooed before March, better get on it too! 

We're baaaaaack! I am so happy right here.
Yokohama! 

Kuniyoshi Exhibition- awesome! 

The Dog outfits getting around just kill me.  Next time I am getting outfits for our two. 
Nikko



Amazing dragon fountain!

Sacred bridge Nikko
Nikko
Shabu Shabu, YUM!!

And of course the trip involved some pain but all in a great cause. Matt's front is amazing! Thank you Shige!!!
Christmas Day, Waiting for Matt
Christmas Day, still busy. So glad because I was able to go shopping and buy myself presents! :D
Lots of dead things, weird but cool shop. I was a bit sad about the bear though.




And that's it for this installment. I had grand plans of writing a more detailed post but I posted a crap load of pictures instead (AKA-I am feeling lazy) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment