Friday, January 21, 2011

No title, cos I can't think of one :P

So it's our second week back and it's been a good but fairly uneventful one. I think this blog might be as boring as the last one, which is probably why we have only aquired one more follower than last week. Please people, I know the blog is for public viewing and you don't have to follow us to read but please do.

Regarding the tattoo situation, Matt didn't finish anything this week so thought I would put a couple progress shots up.

Dan got his first tattoo and as you do, went balls out and got a sleeve! Nice work. I think there is like 7 chrysanthemums in that one.

Mandi got started on her peacock sitting on a skull leg piece, the feathers are going to end up going around to the front of her leg too but you get the idea.

Sick Dog and J Mang have some sweet t'os for sale. Sugar skull sickness, in an arrangement of colours. Boys you get black and green or a choice of white with green. Ladies you have 3 choices (because as ladies we need more choices) peachy with red, white with red or green on green action. 30 bucks! Be quick there selling like hot cakes!


Australia Day is upon us and we will be honoring the public holiday by not coming to work and drinking up a storm in true Australian form (well maybe I won't but I will be in the company of those who will:P). So we will be closed from Wednesday 26th and will re-open again Monday 31st. We are off to Rites of Passage Festival and sunny (*cough, cough*) Melbourne for the weekend. Come along and say hello if you happen to be in Melbourne. Can't wait to visit my favorite Australian city again, love, love, love Melbourne!

AND, we did get our prints back from the framers. So we stayed back till 11pm Friday night to put them up. We have re-arranged a few things to accommodate our new additions we got from Japan. So I went on a little photo taking rampage, so here is some new photo's of the shop:

Matt's room is finally coming along now and the walls are looking less bare. Still want to put heaps more prints up but it is coming along.
I took a pic from another angle of the reception area

And Simo found me a print of the Last Supper from a vintage shop, so my JC/religious wall is looking awesome.

Ok, think that is it, thanks for listening.

Bye for now....




No comments:

Post a Comment